Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-22 Origin: Site
The flexible conveyor transports bottles, boxes, and bags without any problems. Even in terms of supporting equipment, the flexibility is superior to ordinary conveyors. The flexible conveyor is becoming more and more popular, do you understand it? Take a look next.
Here is the content list:
How does the installation work?
How to maintain it?
What are the design parameters?
1. The installation of the flexible conveyor starts from the headstock, then installs the middle frames of each section in sequence, and finally installs the tailstock. Before installing the rack, the centerline must be drawn over the full length of the flexible conveyor. Since keeping the centerline of the conveyor in a straight line is an important condition for the normal operation of the conveyor belt, it is necessary to install each section of the frame. Align the center line and set a rack to level it. The allowable error of the frame to the centerline is ±0.1mm per meter. However, the error of the center of the frame on the total length of the conveyor shall not exceed 35mm. After all the single sections are installed and identified, the single sections can be connected.
2. Install the drive device: When installing the drive device, you must pay attention to make the drive shaft of the flexible conveyor perpendicular to the centerline of the conveyor, make the center of the width of the drive roller coincide with the centerline of the conveyor, and the axis of the reducer is parallel to the drive axis. The horizontal error of the shaft is allowed within the range of 0.5-1.5mm according to the width of the conveyor. While installing the drive device, you can install a tailwheel and other tensioning devices. The roller axis of the tensioning device should be perpendicular to the centerline of the flexible conveyor.
1. Give lubricating oil regularly
2. Measurement of chain elongation (measurement of total elongation of tensioned parts, a judgment of total length and elongation of chain links, and determination of pitch)
3. Sampling check the wear and deformation of the roller and track.
The tension force of the flexible conveyor is transmitted by the friction between the driving roller and the conveyor belt. In this process, it is necessary to continuously overcome the running resistance of the conveyor belt to make the flexible conveyor work. Here, the tension at each point on the conveyor belt can be calculated by the point-by-point method, and the tension at a certain point on the conveyor belt is equal to the tension of the previous point along the running direction of the conveyor belt and the running resistance of the conveyor belt between these two points. with. The tension required by the flexible conveyor is inseparable from the operating conditions of the conveyor itself. Under different working conditions, the tensioning force required by the belt conveyor is different, so the designed tensioning device should be adjusted according to the specific situation.
The flexible conveyor is becoming more and more popular. Huzhou Longwei Import & Export Co., Ltd has developed a variety of flexible conveyors. If you are engaged in the flexible conveyors business, you may consider using our high-cost performance products.